IPL Skin Rejuvenation
Photo Rejuvenation is a non-invasive treatment that provides an effective way to correct and treat skin damage without disruption of the skin’s surface, producing younger and healthier looking skin on the face, neck, chest and hands. It can be tailored to your individual condition and skin type, offering you a personalised and targeted treatment plan.
IPL Skin Treatments using Photo Rejuvenation will effectively:
- Treat broken veins and capillaries
- Reduce redness caused by broken capillaries and Rosacea
- Eliminate Spider Veins
- Treat imperfections from sun damage and photo-ageing age spots
- Even out skin colour for a more youthful rejuvenated look
- Decrease fine lines and wrinkles
- Treat enlarged pores, acne and acne scarring
Post Treatment Care
- Hot showers, hot baths and saunas are to be avoided for 24 hours. Also anything that generates heat in the skin such as exercise, cooking over a high heat, etc.
- If the skin is broken or a blister appears keep the area lubricated to prevent crusting or scabbing of tissue and contact the clinic.
- Cold packs, Aloe Vera or any other cooling preparation may be used to ease temporary discomfort.
- Prolonged sun exposure is to be avoided for 4 weeks before treatment and then for the following 4 weeks. A total sun block should be applied. If further treatment is needed a commitment to stay out of the sun is necessary. If there is direct sun exposure there are certain complications that may occur that should be discussed fully.
- Makeup can be applied as long as the skin is not broken. Makeup can also serve as an additional sun block if it contains an spf.
Enquire about IPL Skin Rejuvenation at Pulse Dermatology & Laser