Do You Show These 3 Signs of Ageing?
- Skin colour becomes grey because of less blood flow.
- Facial Shape becomes collapsed and droopy as muscle and collagen decrease.
- Skin texture becomes less smooth. As a result, the person looks “worn”, or “tired” or “droopy.” The lively, rosy hue (seen plainly in faces of playing children of every skin colour and in young adults) fades to a dull grey.
With many ways to rejuvenate the face, why look for a better way?
Cosmetic surgery can remove excess skin and make the person appear younger. However, a surgical facelift can be more than what’s needed for some people (especially when loss of shape without extra skin is the main problem).
The Non-Surgical Facelift at Pulse Dermatology and Laser:
- Improve the skin colour by coming for a “No Peel, Peel” (I see the peeling, you don’t, you just look fresher and brighter) this is a mild exfoliation of the surface dead layers of the skin. It will increase blood flow, smooth and brighten the skin. It balances the delicate PH of the skin and encourages general skin health.
- I use a variation of products to do this and it is always tailored to my patients specific needs.
- I would follow this procedure by sending you in for a consultation and treatment with our resident Dr and injectable specialist. The Doctor uses Hyaluronic acid fillers (a natural sugar substance that is found in all living tissue) and/or Botox to create a beautiful and natural face shape. Less is definitely more in this case and we encourage our patients to never look “done”.
- After two weeks we come back to skin health, (Patients would have been prepping their skin with the medical skin care program that was prescribed to them at the initial consultation).
We can now work on rejuvenating the skin from the deeper layers. With a combination of micro-needling skin rolling treatments, human growth factors, retinol and mild exfoliation treatments, the skin becomes stronger and smoother.
We rebuild healthy tissue where after the course of treatments is done, the maintenance program is manageable, coming in once every 8-10 weeks for an appointment.
I have designed this program after working in clinics for the past 9 years. None of the treatments will hold significant down time, you will be able to continue normal day to day activity and gradually look fresher and less tired.
Enquire about the Non-Surgical Facelift at Pulse Dermatology & Laser